RayMar Art Winner

Lavender Roof, oil/panel, 6x8

I am honored that my painting Lavender Roof is a winner in this month's RayMar Art contest. Judge Marc Hanson writes.... "Talk about a painting full of sunshine! Peter's painting, Lavender Roof, makes me smile every time I look at it. His handling of the very intense, and complimentary, colors... red/green, blue/orange and yellow/violet... is done with flair and expertise. All of the rather intense color, yet the very quiet little 'lavender' roof makes itself the subject, amidst the otherwise overwhelming louder voices. The color scheme makes me feel optimistic and cheerful, the brush work makes me stare in amazement! Peter's skills are on stage, and should be admired, in this little jewel." To see all of the winners, go to http://raymarartcontest.com/winners/122.


f you'd like to learn more about my working process in great detail, I'm offering a 5 hour oil painting demo DVD of another painting titled, River Bend, available on my website www.peterfiore.com/dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment